Thursday, September 5, 2013

Possible Things To Look Forward To In The Near Future.

I don't know if anyone would even care but I've been looking at doing my own YouTube Video Blog or Vlog to others. I have been writing down ideas over the past month or so of what I want to cover and talk about, how the "show" will go and possible co-hosts that cycles through different people.

The Vlog will mainly be about gaming. Duh! lol, but I will be talking about other things. In the approx 10-15 minutes I'll have, things about games the host are playing, games we are looking forward to, our thoughts on upcoming video game related things and so forth. We will also be talking about gadgets new/old, basically the ones we use. We might jump into some personal things on our own lives but that will depend on if it's brought up in conversation or is related to a conversation we are having.

For those who regularly listen to podcasts, think of it as a mix between The Rooster Teeth Podcast, Major Nelson Podcast and The Indoor Kids Podcast. Two of the three have swearing, but I'm not sure if I want it to be PG-13 or 13-PG (13 profanity words guaranteed. lol)

Now, before you get all excited, I just have to do a couple more things before I can for sure say if I can do this or not. One, I have to make sure my Kinect works with my home computer, if not, I'll have to get a web cam and mic. Two, I have to see if my computer can handle recording on it. I did get it all fixed up, but it is about 7 years old. (Yes I know I need to get a new one but it does what it needs to right now.) And Three, if the first two works, then I'll have to make a backdrop to have behind me, and do research and write up a list of things I want to cover. Also some test recordings will work too.

If anyone has any ideas that could help, feel free to email me at JohnnyBlazezBlogz <at> gmail <dot> com
Or if you want me to cover specific things, let me know.

If things go as I plan, hopefully I'll have my first video up before the end of the month.




Stay saucy my friends...

~ JB

No comments:

Post a Comment