Thursday, January 19, 2012

Another exciting blog....NOT!!!! LoL

Well, here is another installment of my blog. Exciting eh!? lol
Well, I've been thinking of how life is now and how it was last year. And I have to say, because of certain things last year, I pretty much had to put my life on hold. I almost even stopped hanging out with friends entirely but thankfully for them, they worked with me and we were able to hang out the odd time. Not as much as I would like, but more then not hanging out with them.

The reason for my life being put on hold was this one job the company I work for had to do. My co-worker and I were taking turns working 12hr shifts. The other days we worked about 7-8 hours. By the end of November, the job was finally done. No more doing work for those guys. Not only did I have to almost stop hanging out with friends because of that job, I also had to put off my dating life. Shitty thing was I was even starting to see this one girl. Fun to hang with, good dancer and a somewhat gamer. Oh and she's done modeling too. lol. I think my chance with her now is gone but there is many more fish in the sea.

I'm looking back into getting in the dating world but some other issues have came up. One major one is the fact that the sub pump in my basement doesn't work all to well. And after having the landlord come in to fix it at least two times, it still doesn't work at times. Everything seems to be going good, then one day I'll wake up or come home from work and part of the basement is now a swimming pool. There are a couple issues that seem to be causing it but the landlord seems to not want to put as much effort into fixing things the proper way and only wants to fix things quickly and cheaply.

Oh and I'll add this so you can get a better view of why this is a major issue. I currently live with my sister, her hubby and their now 3 kids. We all go the place together almost 2 years ago after discussing us moving in together.Well, we agreed that I would get the basement. Just so I can have my own apt like setting.

Now that you know that I basically live in the basement you know how terrible the flooding problem is. Thankfully the basement floor isn't flat and most of the water moves in a very predictable way. I have 99% of my things set up so if the basement floods, the water wont hit anything I don't want ruined. Like my electronics.

So as in my dating life, even though I would love to get back out there and get into a relationship, it looks like I have to put it on hold for the time being. Even though I've been meaning to try and get this one girls number that works at my local EB Games. Or maybe I should still pursue that one girl, and just tell her who I live with and say that I would rather chill at her place to avoid the awkward situation of my sister and her family being there.

This year does seem to be slowly getting better though. Especially from last years crap. It literally put my life in a big slump and I can honestly say, I slipped a little into depression. It sucks but that's life. Take the hits, but keep pushing forward.

I'm loving the more time I get with my daughter. Even though I have to wake up at 5:15am the weeks I have her to get her to daycare on time, it is worth it, BIG TIME!!! I'm even planning a fun day this weekend. From after supper tomorrow night till the time I have to go bowling for my league Saturday night. She's excited, I'm excited. This is gonna be an awesome weekend.




I'm thinking of doing another contest sometime soon. Not sure what it'll be of or what the prizes will be so please email your suggestions or questions or whatever and I'll keep everyone posted. Also if anyone can send me information on how to do a podcast using free software, let me know. I'm thinking of trying it out and maybe I'll do a podcast once a month or something like that.

Until next time, stay cheesy my friends....

~ JB

No comments:

Post a Comment