Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Spring time clean up

Well, life has been pretty good the last little bit. Some ups and some downs but overall, its been amazing.
Been spending loads of time with my daughter and taking her out almost every other weekend. It's almost burning a whole in my pocket so I need to slow down. lol

My bowling league is almost done. This Saturday is my last week. I'm gonna miss it, but this will give me the time to work on improving my game. I'm gonna try and teach myself how to throw a hook instead of throwing a straight ball. My average has went from a 132 last year to a 128 now. I did however start with a 141 average this year, but it has slowly went down.

I'm gonna be moving in the next 3-ish months. Gonna get me a small apartment so I can save lots of money. I will miss living in big houses and my own yard but I wont have to pay as much to heat it up, and the overall, I'll be saving more money. I just need to find a place where I can get cable internet or hopefully I can get internet from Telus. Their phone services are amazing. I've never had a problem with them. (Not sure when Telus will be having satellite internet in Ontario though.)

I just recently got a new router. A Linksys EA2700 Dual-Band N600 Router with Gigabit. My last router was an older Linksys BEFW11S4. Which after doing a little search online I found out was made in 2004. Who would have thought that an 8 year router would still work with a house with 3 smart phone's, 2 Nintendo Wii's, 2 Nintendo DSi XL's, 2 computers, 2 HDTV's and an XBox 360. Usually only 5 of the 12 things were connected at any given time. I just have to wait until my one buddy stops by with his XBox and see if we can go online with both. My last router would drop one of both of us from XBL consistently.

Now about my blog. I've been pondering the past month on what direction I want my blog to go in. Cause right now, the way it is, its pretty dead. And I haven't had that much ambition to write more. I get ideas to write something quiet a lot, but by the time I chew over all the facts I would like to write about, it doesn't seem as interesting a topic to post. Maybe I'm over thinking things though. I think the direction I will be going though can be easily titled, "The Life of a Gamer, inside and outside the ones and zeros." I think this will be more accurate to describe my blog.

Anyways, I have been also thinking of doing a podcast or whatever, but I'm too lazy atm to set anything up or get all the information I would need to start recording one. Hell, I might just use the Avatar Kinect to record. lol
Or maybe even use my iPhone to record audio or video and go from there...but that's way too far in the future, I will be focusing on the now. I will try to get my blogz up more, but life tends to get in the way....only time will tell. Also, most of my blogz I have a lil saying at the end and I will try to keep this up.

The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day he created Spring.
-- Bern Williams --




Enjoy your Spring people,
~ JB

No comments:

Post a Comment