Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Video Game Project

Wow, two blog posts in the same week. Whats going on????
Well, I'll tell you...only because why else would I be doing back to back blogz....?
Since the title of this blog is "Video Game Project", its not hard to figure out what its related to.

Since I was knee size to a grasshopper, I've played video games. Started off with a Nintendo Entertainment System, moved on to the Super NES, N64, with a gameboy somewhere in the mix. My N64 got stolen from my sisters so I ended up getting a PlayStation that following Christmas. I had that for a few years and played the shit outta that. Then my friend introduced me to the XBox. I fell in love. A few years later, I bought my own. I didn't have the money to get a XBox 360 when it came out so I just stuck with my XBox 180. I got a Nintendo DSi about a year or two after that. Then, I ended up buying a Nintendo Wii next, more so for the new cool way of playing games...that only lasted a few months....then I got bored of it. 2 years ago I finally got my XBox 360. Only thing, it was used and a modded one. I ended up trading my buddy to borrow his, since he doesn't play on XBL. Then last September I got the new XBox 360 Slim with the 250 Gig HD and I gave the 360 I had back to my friend and told him to keep my modded one since I wont be using that one.

That basically has been my gaming history. I now only have the XBox 180, Nintendo Wii and my XBox 360s. I do have my DSi still, but that has broken since then. Over the next few years I will be going out to find any and all the gaming systems. Working or not. Preferably working though. I might already have a plans to obtain a Playstation and a Playstaion 2. *fingers crossed*

So that's my plan. To obtain all video game systems that I could find. This will be an adventure in itself.

I'll be looking out for any and all yard sales I can find to look for those hidden gems. So wish me luck.
And if anyone that lives in or around Windsor Ontario and are wanting to get rid of some old systems, please let me know.


"I do have a life outside of Facebook...I just cannot remember the password."


~ JB

No comments:

Post a Comment