Friday, November 25, 2011

Life Almost Back to Normal

Well, as you can tell, I haven't been keeping up with my blogz. The mental stress I have from the long, after hours work has been getting to me. This job started back in July/Aug. and for the most part, I basically set aside most of my social life so I can actually have time to relax. By the end of this weekend this damn job will be done. I will miss the extra money on my paychecks though lol, but I will have my life back.

This next year is already starting to look amazingly awesome. I will be getting a raise at work, and I will be getting my daughter not every other weekend but every week for the week. Along with that and because I will have my daughter with me the same amount of time as her mother, I now don't have to pay child support. (Obviously I now have to pay more for food and extras for my daughter, duh...lol) Only if I was able to move sooner then when my lease is up in June. I do love living with my sister, her husband and their 2, soon to be 3 kids, but I need my own place. I need to get my personal life on the go in the direction I need and want. This past 1 1/2 years living with them has showed me a lot of things I need to adjust in my own life to make mine and my daughters life even better. Plus I bet my sister is starting to get sick of me...lol But I know she still loves me....for now...lol

I'm gonna set aside at least one day a week for now to start doing my blogz again. I'm not sure what day yet, but I will make sure I stick to it. Then I'll slowly over the next year work on trying to do maybe 3-5 blogz a week. I'm not gonna go by my original schedule that I posted near the beginning of my blogz. That was just a waste of a blog post. I still have to do my review of Rage, and Dead Island. And a couple other ones but those will be the first two I do. And I will be doing another one for Skyrim when I have more of the game beat. That may not be until mid January to late February. And hopefully by then I will have a side project ready to release to the public. I did make a short comment about it in SeasonedGamers.com but that's all the info I will release for it. I might even go back to the post and delete that part so no one can steal my idea. I will release that in a link to a pdf that I will posted on my lockbox.

Anyways, I got my after hours work to do now. I better get on it. The sooner I start, the sooner I get home to spend time with my daughter before she goes to bed.

And on a parting note I'd like to say,

"Happy Thanksgiving to all the Americans out there or like we call it here in Canada, Thursday." lol

~ JB

No comments:

Post a Comment