Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Holidays

Yes, I said Christmas....not happy holidays. Why? I believe in God. Nuff said.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas. I know I did. Got my daughter for Christmas eve night and Christmas morning. I couldn't have asked for a better present. Plus something happened to me that I always wanted to but it wasn't as fun as I thought...but looking back, it was pretty damn cute. What happened was during Christmas morning. I was asleep and like usual, my daughter was up before me.

Before I continue let me say this, my sister, her husband and their 4 children were over visiting for Christmas so I let my sister and her husband use my bed. With one simple rule though, no sex. lol. So anyways, I was sleeping on my couch and my daughter came to wake me up. The way she woke me up was what I'm mainly talking about it. She literally jumped on my. Knees bent, landing on my stomach. I went from being in a deep sleep to having my hands and feet in the air from her landing on me. I wasn't upset, just a little sore. lol. Still though, it was the best Christmas morning wake up I have ever had. The next time I have her, in two years, it'll be my turn to wake her up that way...lol. Gotta love being a parent. :)

Well, this was a short blog. More to come, more often.....I hope lol. I'm just not as motivated either cause I don't get any feedback from my blogz. That wont make me stop blogging but it would be nice to have a comment once in a while. I wouldn't even care if it's random. People that know me knows how random I can be and most of the time, it makes no sense. lol

Well, enjoy your holidays whatever you celebrate. Just remember, family is the important part of this season. Enjoy the moments you spend together cause gifts get old, ruined, wrecked but great memories last forever. Well, unless you get Alzheimer. lol

~ JB

No comments:

Post a Comment