Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Busy Busy Life...blog interrupted.

I wanted to have a more structured blog but with how busy my life is, I can't do all the things that I want to do with it. I wanted to do interviews, book reviews etc, but the only thing I have time to do is my random blogz about nothing and my movie thingy. Plus I didn't get to do the `about me` type blog on my birthday. Oh well, this busy month will be over one day.

I've been trying to find time to write todays blog but when I get time to finish it up. I read that Steve Jobs, xo-founder of Apple passed away today. I now feel a big hole in my geek heart. And I know most of my fellow geeks and nerds feel the same.

I'm gonna try my damnedest to write a blog all about Steve Jobs for tomorrow. This man was truly Thomas Edison of our time. And I am not afraid to admit, I do kinda feel like crying because we just lost a really great man.

Well, here is part 4 of the Fruit Ninja Kinect code RJRY8
One more day left.


Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of moments that take your breath away.

~ JB

No comments:

Post a Comment