Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Horror Movie Blazing Review: Pulse 3

Before I continue on let me just say a few things. I won't be giving such obvious hints next time and I won't give so much time. Monday 9pm EST will be the end time. Plus I have only seen the first and third movies, but it fits real good as a second movie.

The movie is based off the original of someone finding a frequency that was able to let 'beings' pass through. Turns out the 'beings' were souls of dead people. Possibly ones that haven't crossed over. By watching 2 of the 3 movies (cannot find Pulse 2), the common cause of these spirits deaths were suicide.

The story follows a rebellious teenage girl who finds a laptop and decides to charge it and use it. She meets someone online who tries and pulls her into the city. She meets an interesting guy on the way who seems a little shady. The spirits seem to 'help' her when she reaches the city.

This is the end to the 3 movie series and closes the door to any more. Unless someone comes up with something like a small few of spirits survived from being in emp proof shelters.

Interesting movie if you like the 'evil spirits attacking us through our wifi connection' type movies. Made me laugh, made me cry...no really, I cried over the time I wasted watching this while working. I could have watched something a little more exciting.

I give this movie 4 flames outta 10.

Anyways, I need to get off my ass and get next weeks review in order. It's a bitch when you have to write it up that night lol.

HMQC Leaders

Mycaelus - 20 pts
Potatoehead89 - 13 pts


The early bird catches the worm, but procrastinators will alway do it tomorrow.

~ JB

1 comment:

  1. No one got it because apparently it wasn't worth watching haha

    ReplyDelete