Monday, October 24, 2011

Horror Movie Blazing Review: Resident Evil: Extinction

Like I mentioned in the HMQC blog the 2008 movie Animals is complete crap.  It took a bit to pick up leaving big windows open. Parts of it have jumped back and forth between a couple parts and it made things happening confusing. The acting was terrible as well. I always give movies the insite of how the director is trying to portray it but I could not see where they were going with this. I passed out maybe half way threw the movie so I have no clue how it ended. And the situations that came up and the choices the people made were a joke. If you want to put yourself threw a garbage movie, check this out but I warned you.

I give that movie a 1 flame out of 10. It would have gotten a 0 but there was titties in them so that at least gets one point...lol


Now for the actual movie.

Most of you have seen this movie so there will be nothing new in this for you. I for one think is this is is the better movies of the 4. This is the best way I have seen in a movie of what would happen if a zombie outbreak happened and most of humanity was lost to the flesh eating walking dead. How Alice is with her ablilities really shines threw in this movie. Shows her real potential.

The Umbrella Corporation is trying to replicate Alice in a clone to get the best fighting machine to work on their side, but because there sample is outdated, they keep having problems. You see this in the begining of the movie. The actual Alice finds a few friends from one of the previous movies and helps them along to excape to a safe place of no infection that in near Alaska. If you have seen any of the movies, you know what you are in for. If you like action movies with lots of zombie killings, this is the movie for you.

After watching this, I now want to re-watch all the movies from first to last. If I can get the ones that are not on Netflix, I may do this sometime this or next weekend. Maybe halloween....hmmmm.

Well, this wasn't as informitive as I thought it would be but like I stated above, most, if not all of you, have seen this movie. If you haven't, then go watch it, NOW...but if you have, go watch it again. lol


~ JB

No comments:

Post a Comment