Monday, October 3, 2011

Horror Movie Blazing Review.

The answer was guessed right by Mycaelus. It was Shaun of the Dead. A comedy drama. Some people don't call it a horror movie but it technically is.

The movie is based around two friends named Shaun and Ed and their lazy like life around the time of a zombie outbreak. The story also explores Shaun's relationship between himself and his girlfriend as well as himself and his mom and step-dad.

It's all about surviving, friendships, teamwork and fun. If your looking for a good zombie movie with lots of laughs check this out. Unless you're the small bunch who doesn't like this type of British humour.

I give this movie 7 flames out of 10.
The more flames the hotter it is.

Sorry I was a little late posting this up. My birthday weekend got too busy. And lazy. I'll be doing a partial game review wither today or tomorrow. The game in question, Dead Island.

Second part of Fruit Ninja Kinect is
DCP6K

HMQC SCORES
Mycaelus ~ 10pts


Random Question time:
What do you do with test icicles???     (I have two possible answers to this. One will get you more points then the other but I will reward points for both answers.) Points to be rewarded 3pts & 5pts.

Just remember, if zombies do attack, I'm tripping your ass.

~ JB

3 comments: