Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What, was this round of HMQC too hard for ya!?

Like the title says, was this one too hard for everyone??

Here are the hints I gave about them.

1. It was a 2008 movie.
2. It had a character from Boy Meets World in it.
3. It was the third movie of these.

If I don't have a correct answer by between 7pm-8pm EST tonight I will post my review and no one will get any points.

I'm even gonna do a little google hunting after I post this and see how long it takes me to find the movie using the hints I gave.


~ JB

3 comments:

  1. this is just a shot in the dark.
    The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. I'll give ya a hint. Wiki 'Boy meets world' and frond who has done a horror movie in 2008. A third part to a movie. lol
    I'm almost giving the answer here lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Correct answer via email goes to Mycaelus. Movie Pulse 3.
    Review will be up soon. Not at home right now.

    ReplyDelete