Friday, October 21, 2011

Horror Movie Quote Contest - Question 4

Yes, I know this blog entry is late. I didn't have much time for this between Friday and now. I did watch a movie Thursday night for a review but the one I first picked was complete trash. I fought to stay awake to watch it but fell asleep half way through. Luckily the movie is done being on Netflix at the end of this month. What movie was so terrible? It was a 2008 movie Animals. Seriously, complete trash. More on that tomorrow.

Here we go, quote time. For 10 pts;
What 2007 movie has this?

Doctor: This is amazing, he knows what it is.
Doctor: Camera...you try.
Guy 1: My God, unbelievable. He has memory and reasoning skills.
Guy 2: This is incredible. The serum works, you domesticated them. You've done it. Congratulations.
Guy 1: NO, PLEASE, OPEN THE DOOR DOCTOR AAAHHHHHGGGHHH!!!!

Because I'm late on this, you have until Tuesday around 8-9 pm EST to answer this. Good luck.

~ JB

1 comment:

  1. Mycaelus guessed right for 10pts.
    Resident Evil: Extinction

    ReplyDelete