Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Horror Movie Blazing Review: TEETH

Ya, I'm late on this one, but I've been busy. Plus yesterday I was gonna write this up when I got home but I ended up having to fix my home computer. It took me about 90 minutes and after that, I just didn't want to be on a computer for the rest of the night. Anyways....here we go...


I first  heard of this movie from the Dave and Chuck the Freak show at least a year or two ago and it sounded disturbing but funny at the same time. As soon as I seen it on Netflix, I had to watch it.

The movie is centered around a teenage girl who is in her pubescent years. She knows somethings different about her but she doesn't know who to talk to. She's also one of the main speakers of a group of high school students who talk about abstinence and waiting to have sex until married. She discovers part way threw the movie, that her va-jay-jay has teeth. Obviously it scares her at first but then after certain situations happen, she decides to use her ummmm, teeth for good. I definitely would not want to be on the receiving end of her in a bad mood.

The movie seems like a typical B type movie with some ok acting, some funny parts and some wtf parts thrown in. Depending on who you are, you might like this or not. It's more so a movie for the women, yet some guys would probably enjoy it too, if they are able to see a part of a man being bit off.

I give this movie 6 flames outta 10.

HMQC Leaders

Mycaelus - 20 pts
Potatoehead89 - 13 pts
shearsnshutters - 10 pts


So guys, just in case this might be real somewhere out there, don't piss a chick off too much, you don't want to end up like any of these guys in the movie...lol

~ JB

No comments:

Post a Comment