Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11. It's been 10 years.

I can't believe it's been 10 years since it happened. Today is also my nieces 11th birthday. Can you believe it, having that happen on your first birthday...? Crazy.

I can still remember that morning. Had my English class like normal. Seemed like a normal day. Then 2nd period came. Maybe 5-10 minutes after class started another teacher came into our class all frantic asking if we heard what happened. We all said no so she turned on the radio as she was saying what happened. For the rest of the class our class listened to the radio covering the news. When I went home for lunch I turned on the TV and watched it till I had to head back to school. Scary shit.

I still personally think it was an inside job. Main reasons are, absolutely no plane wreckage of the supposed plane that hit the pentagon and how the WTC's fell....from what I have seen of videos online, the only way a building has ever fell that way was in a controlled demolition, and those take weeks, maybe months to plan. If it fell from structural integrity then it would have fell totally differently and would have damaged nearby buildings more then they have. Plus the reports of multiple smaller explosions seconds before they fell.

We all have our own opinions and this was mine.

~ JB

No comments:

Post a Comment