Friday, September 23, 2011

Horror Movie Quote Contest - Official Rulez

Contest Rules.

1. Participants must be residents of Canada or USA. (sorry other countries)
2. Winner will get their choice of prizez**. Estimated value $50.
3. Timeline for contest will be from October 1st to October 31st. Winner will be announced on November 1st.
4. Leaders of the contest will be posted with every new question asked.
5. You can answer as many times as you want, first to answer correctly will receive the 10pts.
6. Additional points will be rewarded for; (i) Retweeting blog links (2pts for each new retweet. You cannot retweet the same tweet over and over again to get points that way.) (ii) Random questions will be asked throughout the week. (5 pts each correct answer.)( *more details below*)
7. Winner MUST contact me in an email AFTER contest results are posted.
8. Every Saturday I will post a quote from a Horror movie. Sunday I will post my review of that movie only if I get a correct response.
9. If no correct answer is posted by 10PM EST time Sunday night, no points will be rewarded and movie review will be posted then.


**prizez
I will let the winner choose from one of the following;
$50 PSN card
4800 M$ point card
12 month XBL gold card.
$50 pre-paid MasterCard (must be 18 years of age or older)

* Random questions *
These questions will be random and off the wall...at least most of them. Sometimes the correct answer won't be what you expect but there is logic to my madness.
eg) 2 + 2 = ?
incorrect answer - 4.
correct answer - fish.

If you have any questions about this contest that I may have missed, please contact me @ JohnnyBlazezBlogz@gmail.com or add me to Twitter @JBBlogz



Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding.

~ JB

No comments:

Post a Comment