Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Things are slowly coming along. (give me some questions to answer)

I am slowly getting things ready to get my blog to grow more. I have a separate email address and a twitter account set up. @JBBlogz and JohnnyBlazezBlogz@gmail.com. Like the twitter bio says, I am the Seinfeld of Blogz. That show was about nothing, and so are my blogz...lol

I know I said at a earlier time about commenting on here for the contest I will be having but please use the gmail address to email your answers in. It will be easier to know who is the person that's messaging me and not having some idiot pretend to be someone else.

I might be doing a interview with random people starting within the next couple of weeks and have a bi-weekly or maybe monthly interview posted. If anyone wants to be part of JB's Blazing People, email me and let me know. Like I said, I will be trying to get this blog more out there so I can talk more about nothing. We all know, everyone likes to read stuff thats about nothing. Sometimes there is something interesting in it.

I want to try and make my readers more involved with my blogz. Make comments, suggestions, post a comment about nothing...hell, do whatever you want. (Except posting links to obscene pictures or videos). Ask me questions to answer.

I'm gonna have a post between now and my birthday from whatever questions anyone has for me. Ask me anything you want. You're only held back by your imagination.

I just do not want this blog to just be me rambling on like an online diary. I know there are lots of people who would like to read things a little more interesting and help read things they helped with. So I want you people to help this blog grow. Without you, this blog isn't going anywhere.

If things in your life are looking down. Stand on your head. With your new perspective on life, things will start looking up.

~ JB

2 comments:

  1. I love the quotes you add to the end of your blog they are great.
    if you are desperate and need someone to interview or use as filler feel free to hit me up anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of having a more structured update schedule. Like, interviews on Monday, movie reviews on Wednesday, etc. Figure out a schedule that works for you and stick to it as much as possible. People will appreciate the consistency. =)

    Also, give me a couple of months to rack up a few more subscribers and then you can interview me as well. =D

    ReplyDelete