Saturday, September 17, 2011

Adventures of a Saturday with a Princess

Well today I was planning on writing a blog about seeing Lion King 3D but my damn iPhone app said the 3D started at 1:15pm, but after getting to the mall it was at 4:15pm...the 1:15pm was the 2D. Fuckin bullshit....

Well besides that, today was awesome. Woke up early and after being lazy for the first part, I went to Dollarama with my daughter Sierra. We picked up a few things then headed to BK for lunch. I ate, Sierra played in the play place. Typical child lol.

We went home for a bit. Got ready to go to the mall and off we went. Like I stated before, we were wrongly informed about the show times. So, we went walking around the mall. Which I wouldn't suggest doing after having been payed the day before. My normal work weeks are about 36hrs. I've been working about 50+ hrs the past little while.

Anyways, we went to a few stores but only spent money at 3. We both got hats, books and Sierra got 5 Mario Brothers figurines. We were gonna look at more stores but my buddy Matt called about picking up his XBox I was using. We got a ride home and I grabbed Matts things.

Just after that my sister and the boys came home. I threw on Megamind on Netflix for the kids and relaxed with them for a bit. Fun movie. I'll give it 8.5 outta 10. After that I shaved my face and head and got ready for bowling.

I did actually good tonight. Better then my good games last week. My average is now up to 144. I'm on my way home now. I wrote this off and on throughout the night. And now on the way home I get to finish it up. Time to relax.

The best gift to give to a bald person is a comb. It'll be something he can't part with.

~ JB

No comments:

Post a Comment