Monday, September 26, 2011

Blog Timeline. Weekly Schedule.

Well, lets just stat the obvious first. This is what I plan to do, will it be followed exactly, hopefully....lol There will be some changes in the future and I'll throw in a interview every once in a while. Maybe once a month.
So before I start rambling like I've done in the past, here is what you will be looking for when you tune into this blog everyday. I'll just let you know now, the times when I'll be posting them will be random. Work and Life will obviously get in the way at times.

Monday - Random blog...probably stuff about gaming, interesting stuff I've read on Live Science or other type of website or maybe even just random things that happened in my life or changes to my blog.
Tuesday - Book Review. I'll be doing a quick write up of a book I have read. I have a nice collection of things I've read over the past little while so I'll be doing those first. Hint, for the first while they will be about the Halo novels, with a random other novel thrown in.
Wednesday - Refer to Mondays type blogz.
Thursday - Game review. Just like the book review, I'll be writing about game's I've played. If I get to a point where I reviewed all games I've beaten, I'll be doing reviews on ones I'm currently playing.
Friday - Again, refer to Monday's lineup for blogz.
Saturday/Sunday - Starting October 1st, I'll be doing my Horror Movie Quote Contest and the Movie Review will follow after the correct answer is given. Because my weekends are normally busy with family things, I have this as a double blog like day. Meaning, you will get at least 1 blog on the weekend instead of me trying to do 2. But because of the contest I'm having, I'll have 2ish blogz for now. 1 HMQC question, then Review.
Interviews - Like I said above. They will be at least once a month as long as I have someone to interview. I have 1, maybe 2 lined up but because I have never interviewed anyone in my life, I'm taking extra steps to make sure I do a good one.

I'm hoping I can stick to this so I have more of a solid Blog schedule so people at least know what they are getting into when they check out my blogz. I am still waiting for you guys to email me your questions for my `get to know your bloggest` blog I want to do on my birthday this Saturday. But if I don't have any, I'll just have to only do the HMQC post.

Something to ponder about; Without rules, there would be chaos. Without chaos, we wouldn't need rules.

~ JB

No comments:

Post a Comment