Saturday, September 24, 2011

If's not broke, don't fix it. If its broke, learn something before fixing it.

Didn't really have time to think of a blog topic today. Been messing around with my router so it would stop dropping my XBL connection.

I bought my router off of an old coworker so I didn't get a manual. After many attempts over the last 2 days. I finally found a usable manual online.

After reading parts of the manual I went on XBox.ca/support to see what ports I needed to be opened. Hopefully I was able to fix my problem. Can't really check right now if I did. When I finally got it fixed I had to leave for my bowling league.

I'll have to check when I get home I guess.

Well, hopefully my game keeps getting better. My average is already up 12 pins in 2 weeks from last season.

If something breaks or messes up with your computer or network, don't stress about it. Take the opportunity to learn something. Cause if you learn something new a day, that day isn't wasted.

~ JB

No comments:

Post a Comment