Monday, September 19, 2011

Prizez to be won. Detailz below

I've been going over in my head a way to get more people to ready my pointless blogz. I came up with an idea, but I am still not sure as of the prize will be.

Throughout October I will be watching some horror movies and I'll be grabbing some lines from the movie that makes me laugh. I will post them in my blogz and have people guess what movie its from. I will tally up the scores and by end of October, I will announce the winner. I'm leaning to a M$ or PS point card or maybe even a $50 pre-paid master card. Pretty much it'll be around a $50 prize.

Yes I know I can use that money for many other things but I want to reward people who take their time to read my blogz. I might even throw in some random questions for bonus pointz. The point system will be as followed.


10 ptz will be awarded to the first person with a correct answer.
5 ptz will be awarded to bonus questions. (These will be random and nothing to do with the movie quote in question.)

ALL ANSWERS MUST BE POSTED AS A COMMENT ON HERE, NOT ON MY FACEBOOK OR TWITTER LINKS. I'll post more details about this at a later date.

Here is an example of one of the random bonus questions...

Question; 2 plus 2 equals?
wrong answer; 4.
correct answer; fish

I will follow every question with my review of the movie that the quote was from. I will be doing other reviews as well throughout the month. I'm planning on doing the Horror Movie Trivia Quotes on Saturdays starting on October 1st, my 27th birthday, and following every Saturday after that. But I might be extra generous and throw in a couple here and there in the middle of the week so stay tuned.

Whats the differences between a horror movie and a whore movie? One has people coming after you and the other you're cumming after them.

~ JB

No comments:

Post a Comment