Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Bitchezzz!!!

Well, 3rd day of blogging. I actually first thought that I would maybe blog once a week but i guess I was wrong.

After a shitty/busy day yesterday, today is a vacation. DMS, our sales company had a BBQ lunch-in for everyone they do work for. I definitely went there with an appetite. Get out of work for about an hour and get free food, it's win, win.

Not only all that good stuff but I also get to leave 1 1/2 hours early to pick up my princess from school. She can't wait, and neither can I. Originally though, my mom was suppose to pick her up but due to my moms brain tumors, she had a seizure the other night and I'd prefer that she rests instead of having to go for me.

On a different note, Blogger did something yesterday that I thought was perfect timing. Day one of my blogz I looked for a blogger app for my iPhone, but no luck. Yesterday, they announced a free blogger app now available. Now I can blog without being near a computer. Another win, win.

So if things go how I think and feel they might be going, There might be days where I blog more then once.

Anyways, it's Friday, I have a job, and I got shit to do....

~JB

No comments:

Post a Comment