Friday, September 16, 2011

Mentally Drained.

In sitting here at work running plates on the high powered laser trying to think of a topic to post about, but I'm so mentally tired that I'm drawing a blank. So this post will be about nothing. That's right, nothing.

Every other post I wrote had something I wanted to say but today, I don't know what to say lol. Well I'll review my day today. Sounds exciting eh!?

Today was payday. My favorite times of the month. Got up an hour early. Did my morning cat duties. Clean Sevens litter, change his water and put food in his dish. Then off to work.

Like most mornings I skateboard and walk to work. Takes between 30-40 minutes. I love the exercise. I hit up the Tim Hortons at the mall and got a XL 3/3 and a breakfast sandwich. Then off to work.

Busy busy day today. Had to get a job of 108 tags and one of 150 tags then a rush job and finally, four 4ft by 4ft signs. That last one drained me. Enjoyed doing it but it tired me out. Now I'm running those damn Dajcor plates. :(

I'm hoping to make it to the LCBO right after work before it closes and pick me up a 26er of vodka. Then hit up a corner store and get what I need to make some Xtra spicy caesars. Yes, I love my caesars. They are so good, especially how I make them.

Tonight at home I have a online meet up with some fellow SGers for some GOW2 multiplayer. This will be my first time playing MP online and what a better way to break my GOW2 MP virginity then with some SGers. And most of us will probably be drunk. I asked them to take it easy on me because I don't want to be walking funny the next day. lol This is going to be the last GOW2 firefight that SG will be doing because GOW3 is out Monday. Im glad I made it to one of then. Didn't make it to any other ones cause I just got GOW2 with my new XBox 360s 2 weeks ago.

Always remember; It's better late then never...unless your talking about your girlfriends period.

~ JB

No comments:

Post a Comment