Friday, September 30, 2011

ya ya, I missed yesterday's blog...so sue me....lol

I started writing a blog yesterday of a book review of Halo: Cryptum, but part way through, I realized that I don't remember most of the main points of the book. So, I'm gonna have to re-read it to refresh my memory. So as for book reviews on my blog. You guys will have to wait a little longer. I'll start them later on this month....hopefully.

Tomorrow people. the contest starts. Stay tuned for the Horror Movie Question Contest. Thankfully for Netflix, I have lots of Horror movies to watch. I'm even thinking of making a couple questions a little more difficult. I might watch a bunch of movies in a series (ie, Nightmare on Elm Street) and then pick one line from one of those and you will have to figure out what one its from. Not sure if guessing NoES would get you the normal points then a bonus points to pick what one specific movie its from. I'll be pretty much going on the fly with these questions. If anyone is on my XBL friends list, you might have an advantage if I keep it set to online when I watch the movies so you might see the movies that will be in question.

Well, about yesterday....Like I said above, I want to re-read the one book, and other books again, so I can do a better review. Guess I'll have to start on Cryptum when I get home tonight. I was gonna write a whole different blog after having a writers block on the review but work and life got in the way. Thankfully today is an `easy` day for me. Still busy, but not `pulling my non-existent hair out` kinda dayz.

One good thing about yesterday is that I joined a gym. Been thinking about it so why not. Stop off at the gym 5 minutes from my work before heading home. Kinda makes it easier that way instead of having to go out of my way to work out. I'm not doing this to become all muscle bound, I just want to be more defined and have more energy. I did have a membership in 2007 but I got laid off for about 3 months so I had to cancel my membership.

Tomorrow is my birthday, so I'll be posting a blog sometime tomorrow, other then my movie question, about me and things of me. I might even do multiple ones of things I'm doing for my birthday tomorrow. I am definitely going paintballing with some friends. One's birthday is on the 5th of October so for my gift to him is that I'll be paying for his paintballing too. I've known him for over 15 years so why not treat him to a present. I used to bring him with me whenever I got Windsor Spitfire tickets for my birthday but that hasn't happened since we were in grade 8 or 9.

Ya, I'm rambling on again. Oh well, kinda excited for my birthday. Not really the age I'm turning but the fun filled day I will have. I get my daughter tonight for a sleep over, then she'll be going to her Grandmama's just after lunch so I can go paintballing. After that, I'll be picking her up to go do whatever she wants until my bowling league starts. Normally we don't bring kids to the place to make things flow more easily, but its my birthday, so I don't care what anyone there says, and if they don't like it, they can bite me. After about 30-60 minutes there, her mom will come pick her up to bring her back home, then its nothing but me bowling and drinking. LoL. I'm making sure I tell the waitress that I do not want to see my glass empty. lmao.

Well, its been fun writing this blog. I gotta get back into the swing of things. I've been slacking. But we all do at times.

When life throws you a curve ball, duck, let it hit someone else and wait for a better pitch.

~ JB

No comments:

Post a Comment