Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Past midnight blog

Well, I'm suppose to be doing a book review today bit it's late.....and I actually planning on starting my schedule on the 1st. So technically I'm not going off my plan lol.

I will talk about something else though, games I'll be getting within a week. They are Rage and Dead Island. I would just be getting Rage but after seeing the one trailer someone posted on SeasonedGamers.com of Dead Island. I have to get it. Even if the game looks shitty, the trailer sold it to me.

Not many video game trailers make you really want a game. Unless it's a genre you like. This trailer though, if it doesn't make you want to get it, you will appreciate the wow factor of it. http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/02/16/dead-island-announcement-trailer
I have seen gameplay so I know it won't be shit.

Now on Rage. Some people said it looks like a Borderlands rip. But doesn't all post-apocalyptic type games look the same? I know Borderlands isn't a post-apocalyptic game but it does have that feel. What I found out about Rage is that it will be 3 discs. And you know what that means...bigger fuckin game.

At this point of writing this I got distracted with playing Halo: Reach with fellow Pinq Mafia members.

From what I've read about Rage, I definitely want to play the shit outta that game. Multiple types of enemies with different fighting skills. And half way through the game they promised a big change in the game. I think they were hinting on enemies.

In the next 2 months I'll be owning 5 new games...maybe 6. My life is gonna be cramped. But being busy is what I like.

Can't wait till Saturday. Bday, bowling and paintball. Hell ya.

When life gives you lemons, grab the tequila and drink till you forget where the lemons came from.

~ JB

No comments:

Post a Comment