Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cats. Bet u didn't know.....

Another day, another late blog. Sorry guys, been really busy with things. I would like to say I'll try to post earlier but right now it's hard. My work is crazy with 12hr shifts 3 days a week and family things the other 2, and weekends. Well, I normally get my daughter most weekends so my time is mainly doing things with her.

I heard a interesting thing today from The Rooster Teeth Podcast. http://www.roosterteeth.com/
Cats can survive a fall from crazy heights. In 1987 there was a study of 115 cats that showed that cats have a higher chance of surviving a fall from 9-32 stories then they would from falling under 9 stories. Also of the 115 cats, only 1 in 13 that fell nine or more stories sustained a bone fracture, whereas most of the cats that fell from lower stories suffered some type of broken bone. http://animals.howstuffworks.com/pets/domestic-cat-info5.htm

That's pretty much all I got for you today. I would write more but my mind is mush and I also want to get a head start on watching the Horror movies.

I've gone to go look for myself, if I return before I get back, tell me to wait.

~ JB

No comments:

Post a Comment